Sep 22, 2013

:D


I just fall in love with this song
deeply love .
even it was a barbie's song :P
oh why barbie ? i don't care if anyone keep addressing me 
i immature or childish or girlish or bla...bla..bla..
this just my passion . 
that's all :P
 source of song
 
it just ordinary song maybe
but i like its lyric , bhahaha
its melody also , weeee~
----------
okay guys , since that song not religious at all.
i would like to alter it into  a rather religious lyric
. so
enjoy here .,

Once a lass met a lad.
You're gentle one , said she.
In my heart I'd be glad
If you love me for ALLAH .

You say your love it true
And I hope that it will be..

I'd be sure, if I knew .
If you love me for ALLAH.

Could I be the one you're seeking .
will I be the one you choose .
Can you tell my heart is speaking?
My eyes will be you clues .

Photo: could I be the one you're seeking
will I be the one you choose
can you tell my heart is speaking
my eyes will give you clues 
 ^_^

What you see maybe deceiving
Truth lies underneath the skin
  Hope will blossom by believing
the heart  that lies within 

I'll be yours
together we shall
always be as one
If you love me for ALLAH

Who can say where will go 
Who can promise what will be
but I'll stay by your side
If you love me for ALLAH .
If you love me for ALLAH .



p/s:this a dedicate for my spouse in future , haha
OK fine IDK who is he , baiii


لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...