Nov 14, 2012

GREAT DU'AS FOR THOSE THROUGH EXAMINATIONS




EXAM
EXAM
EXAM
EXAM
EXAM


                      Du’aas relating to exams:


اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِيAllâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.


اللَّهمَّ لا سَهْلَ إِلاَّ مَا جَعَلتَه ُُ سَهْلا، ً وَأَنْتَ تَجْعَلُ الحَزَنَ إِذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلا
Allahuma lasahla illa maja’altawho sahla wa anta tej’aloo alhazna ‘idha shi’ta sahla.O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.

اللهم اني اعوذ بك من الهم والحزن, واعوذ بك من العجز والكسل, واعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل, واعوذ بك من غلبة الدَّين وقهر الرجالAllahumma innee A’oothu bika minal hammi wal hazan, wa a’outhu bika minal ajzi wal kasal, wa a’outhu bika minal jubni wal bukhl, wa a’outhu bika min ghalabatid deyni wa gahrir rijal.O Allah, I seek refuge in you from worry and grief. I seek refuge in You from helplessness and laziness. I seek refuge in You from cowardice and miserliness. And I seek refugee in You from being overcome by debt and being put in oppression by men.






SPM not finish yet . i will through 7 papers more. yeehaaaaaaaaaaaa
make du'as for me .jazaks ! :) 















SELAT MELAKA
1 MUHARRAM 1434 H

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...